April 24, 2014

Pin Party! - Centerpieces




Welcome to my first Pin Party! For my Pin Party I will show you a "Best Of" selection from one of my pinterest boards. Pinterest boards are great for finding inspiration and narrowing down what you want. Click Here to see me on pinterest!

This month's Pin Party's focus was to brainstorm what I wanted to do for my centerpieces and decor. I can pin to my hearts content until the end of the month, then next month I have some tough decisions to make! My theme is vintage carnival and here are my top contenders so far for centerpieces!

Via

Via

Via

Via
Via

Via

Via
Via

Via
Want to see more? Click Here to see my ever-growing centerpieces board!

What ones do you like best? Have you seen anything even better? Let me know in the comments below.

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...