November 13, 2015

I'm Moving!




Hello Everyone!

Before the wedding things got crazy! And me being the crazy person that I am decided this would be a great time to move my whole blog over to wordpress to give me a little more freedom to do what I wanted with it. 

Well that didn't happen... 

Until last week!

I spent a ton of time doing design tweaks and getting everything looking great (and working better) so I could get back to focusing on the important stuff. More awesome content for you guys! I still have a lot of work to do on it, but I plan to be up and running (and posting again) in a week or two.

So head over to pretendingtobeanadult.net to see the new space and make sure to sign up for my email list so you don't miss any posts in the transition over! 










See you guys there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...