March 06, 2014

20 Months & Counting!



Hello Internet!

I hope the image above really expresses the craziness of planning! My goodness it is busy! Today I am going to talk about my planning goals for this month! I am at the 20 months until the wedding mark so these are goals to be done in the 12+ month range for any year long planners out there.

Here are my Goals for this month
  1. Pick theme and colors!
  2. Budget & Savings Plan
  3. Start Creating Website (see below)
  4. Frugal Me #1 - Learn Calligraphy 
These are the first few things you need to think about when planning your wedding. Realistically Budget should be #1, but that is no fun!

Also #4 is part of a series I am going to be doing every month or so called "Frugal Me" I would rather do things myself to save money and get what I want. Calligraphy is one of the things I really wanted and couldn't find a way to afford. So why not do it myself? So as time goes on I will have tips and fun projects you can do yourself to save some money AND create something that is true to you!

Along with my goals for this month I want to take a moment to talk about making a wedding website.
I used to be the type of person who would lose that paper I needed or could not for the life of me remember where the party was at. For all of those people in your life that want to have a non paper easy way to reference info on your wedding, you need a website. It is also fun and can be free!



I use The Knot's free website because it is simple and easy! It also tells you what wedding related information to put on there. There were a few things that I wouldn't have thought of like where you are registered.

Are you ready for some fun planning this month!? Next week I will be talking about picking a theme and colors!


You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...