March 27, 2014

Busy! Busy!

Hello Internet!

Sorry for no post last week, but life happens and life has decided to be busy out of nowhere at the moment! I have been swamped with side work and haven't been sleeping much. I don't feel right about posting some rushed useless info just to have a post so the blog had to go on hold for a little bit. This week unfortunately is twice as busy as last week and I don't have time (without risking no sleep) to give you the amazing post I want to give you. So instead I will give you this fabulous picture of me in my dress!



Yes I found my dress! I have a whole post in the works about how IT found ME and that should be up in the next few weeks. Next week I should be all back to normal since most of my deadlines fall on this Saturday. Have a good week everyone!

P.S.
Here is a serious sneak peak of the dress!



You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...