July 03, 2014

Happy 4th of July!




























I am a little early but the 4th is the anniversary of my first date with Larry so I have a whole big surprising day planned! (I have no idea what he has planned, but I will have to wake up at 5 am!) So I am just going to give you a little update with what is new with me this week instead of a full wedding post. Honestly I have not done any wedding anything in almost a month other than blog updates! I am launching an Etsy shop later this month and all of my extra time has been going into that. I will have a big launch post on the 20th when the shop goes live along with my regular post for that week. The shop does have something to do with weddings so it is still related to the blog and I promise I will not get all spammy on here once it opens!

Anyway! I hope you all have a safe and fun fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...