October 02, 2014

October Update!




I am sorry for the lack of posts recently, but life continues to be crazy. Wedding planning had been put on the back burner for the past few months and because of that I haven't had much to write about here.

I am happy to say October is going to be very different. I totally redid my Wedding Schedule and started doing crazy catch up work. I officially have one year as of this month before I get married so time is tickin' to get everything done, and boy do I have a lot to do! In the next few months I will be getting a lot of my decor tested out and made so that means I will have a bunch of DIY tutorials here on the blog.

Here is a little sneak peak on what's coming soon:







I also have a lot planned for Fezfetti! I am launching a new item this week and have something new launching each month until the end of the year! Like my other items they will be instant download so no waiting for shipping! Check out my shop HERE

Here is a sneak peak!

Buy them here!


That is all the updates for now, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...