June 29, 2015

Time For A Change

Oh My Goodness! I am a crazy person!

So 6 months ago I took a job with a crazy commute that left me with enough time at home to eat and go to bed. So I had to put all of this on the back burner. That was a big mistake, I am not happy and I don't have enough time to sleep a full 8 hours let alone plan my wedding or keep my etsy shop going! I have done a lot of thinking and this blog and my shop are so much fun for me I have to get them up and running again so I am going to MAKE SOME TIME!

To start off I am launching a whole new series of items in my shop for bloggers and taking on freelance work! YAY! If your blog needs a new logo or some custom graphics I am here and ready to help!

As my first order of business I offer to you the Blue Marble Social Media Icon Set for bloggers now available in my Etsy Shop!

Blue Marble Social Media Icon set by Fezfetti


That is all for this week! See you again soon for more exciting things!

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...