August 27, 2015

Pretending To Be An Adult!

Pretending to be an Adult!


Hello Internet!

You may have noticed a few changes around here... For example the NAME OF THE BLOG! 

*gasp*

I had a few weeks all to myself between jobs to get some serious stuff done! I had a lot of time to think and make and plan and decided I was ready to get back into blogging! There was just one tiny (HUGE!) problem. I wasn't as super excited about wedding planning as I used to be and could easily see myself getting burnt out on the topic once my wedding was over in October (a little over a month away!)

So it was time for some changes around here! I joined the Badass Babes and got down to business! The Badass Babes really gave me the focus and accountability I was lacking. So with a big THANK YOU to Sarah, I give you...

PRETENDING TO BE AN ADULT

I thought long and hard about what interests me, what I learned, and what I could help other people with. I decided I could share what I learn as I struggle every day with the balance of seeming like I am a grown up and feeling (and thinking) like a kid. I know there are a lot of people out there just like me having this problem and having someone to follow along and laugh at learn with them would be a huge help! I honestly have no idea what I am doing... but I LOOK like I have my act together, and I know you totally can too! ;)

So along with a whole new bag of adulting topics (sittin' pretty in the side bar there) I will continue to post wedding topics and every day life stuff. Here are a few posts in the works to get you all excited:

How to create a budget
How to make a cocktail
Clean your room! 
Saving money on a wedding venue
How to send a letter

Sound good? Great! I will be kicking things off next Thursday with "How To Create A Budget"
Because if you have you finances down and you can pay your bills on time you are basically an adult... well almost.


What are you struggling with right now as you 
pretend to be an adult?

Let me know in the comments and I just might do a post about it! You might never know if you don't ask! 


You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...